||Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™ ||
1980 Morgan Out Island
| ABSOLUTLY NO HURRICANE DAMAGE! |
This is a great example of the famous Out Isalnd 41 cruising sailboat.
She is ketch rigged for ease of handling and rugged enough to cross oceans.
Her shallow draft allows you to go where others can not.
The center cockpit provides comfort and safety on long passages and features a bimini with full enclosure.
The interior of the Out Island 41 is spacious for a boat of this size.
The salon provides seating for six and the aft cabin has an ensuite head and shower.
The forward cabin features a large berth with access to the forward head.
Her galley is U-shaped and very well equipped.
This boat has been cared for by her very knowledgable and meticulous owner and features many upgrades which you will read in the Full Spec's.
A sample of upgrades include new generator, custom fuel and water tanks, water heater, batteries, electronics, running rigging, brightwork, and all electrical wiring has been redone - shorepower to panel.
The late Mrs.
Charlie Morgan designed interior teak appointments, such as teak surrounding the mast, custom staircase, aft cabin steps/storage, and inlayed teak designs.
You owe it to yourself to investigate this boat further.
This is not your average Morgan 41!
Builder: Morgan Designer: Charles Morgan
LOA: 41' Beam: 13'10" Displacement: 27,000#
Draft: 4'2" Bridge Clearance: 55'
Engine(s): Perkins Engine(s) HP: 65HP
Fuel: 110g Water: 150g Holding: 30g
Sleeps 7 in two cabins plus salon.
The salon features a L-shaped settee/dining table to starboard and a large, comfortable settee to port.
The galley is U-shaped and is well equipped for extended cruising or living aboard.
The nav-station is to port of the galley in the walk-through to the aft cabin and has plenty of room for chart work.
The aft cabin features a athwartship double berth, a ensuite head and shower, hanging locker and numerous drawers.
The forward cabin will accommodate two guests in comfort and has plenty of storage for clothes and gear.
* Double stainless steel sinks
* 2 burner propane stove
* Formica counter tops
* Pressure water system
* 6g water heater
* Adler Barber refrigerator/freezer
* Drawers and cabinets
* Standard Horizon VHF radio w/remote mic
* ST60 Depth/Knot
* Ray Marine ST6000 auto pilot (wireless)
* Ray Marine 24 radar
* ST60 Wind/Speed/Direction
* Ray Star 125 GPS
* Ray Marine chart plotter
* Electronics are networked for laptop Seatalk
* (2) 30 amp shore power connections
* Recently rewired including panel
* Smart 40 amp battery charger w/remote 2006
* 3 automatic bilge pumps
* Devco 75 amp alternator
* High water alarm
* 12v DC and 120v AC
* Westerbeke 8kw generator (New 2006)
* 4 batteries 24D
* (2) Marine Air air conditioning units
* Amp Air 700 wind generator
* Battery selector switch
The design of the Out Island 41 allows for safe and easy deck work.
The space aft of the deep cockpit allows for fishing or sun bathing.
The cockpit is very comfortable and secure for off shore passages or just entertaing at the dock.
The bimini covers the entire cockpit and the full enclosure keeps you warm and dry on cool days or long passages.
Her hull color is white with blue accent stripes.
* Navigation lights
* Stainless steel pedestal
* Cockpit cushions
* Instrument pod on pedestal
* Tiger manual anchor windless
* (1) 40# Bruce anchor
* (4) deck hatches
* 300' 3/4 chain rode
* Bow roller
* (9) mooring cleats
* Manual bilge pump
* BBQ propane
* Spreader lights
* Boat hook
* Hull color (white)
* Boot stripe (blue)
* Compass on pedestal
* Last bottom job 2005
* Stainless steel pulpit/pushpit
* Double lifelines
* Stainless steel wheel w/cover
* (6) Barient winches
* Cockpit grate
* (14) opening ports by Bowman (New)
* (1) 22# danforth anchor
* (2) deck pipes
* Teak hand rails
* Stainless steel swim ladder
* Deck shower
* M.O.B. w/pole and strobe
* Ships bell
* Deck color (white
* Dorade vents (2)
* Sail covers
* No blisters last bottom job
Sails and Rigging
* Ketch rig
* Aluminum mast
* (4) winches on masts
* SSB antenna
* Main sail w/3 reef points
* 150% genoa
* All sails Dacron
* Running rigging replaced 2006
* Schaefer roller furling, jib
* Standing Rigging size 5/16 and 3/8
* Mast steps
* Flag halyard
* Mizzen staysail
Watermaker (not installed)
* Diesel fire place
* Spare pumps
* Fuel tanks replaced in 2006 (Custom)
* All major systems upgraded 2006
* Custom aluminum fuel tanks 2006
* Dripless packing
* Spare prop
* New port screens and lens have been purchased (not yet installed)
* Spare alternator
* Various other spares
* New Shaft 2006
* Fuel manifold system
* Fuel transfer system
* Additional refrigerator under sette
* Transducers replaced 2006